friendly reminder that roxy is still tight as f
also if u dont look at this in full view i will cry myself to sleep for the next 20 years i worked hard im srs
If you are the same anon, thank you for trusting me enough to ask me again! if not, I’m answering anyways! :D
6: Chespin, Fennekin, or Froakie? For a really long time I had trouble deciding. I liked all of them so much and wound up able to play a small (too small) amount of time with all three from wünder trading. Of the three, I liked chespin the best out-of-the-box, But the froakie I obtained had protean, so wound up being the one I used the longest. I loved my Chespin very very dearly though, so he was my favorite.
7. Grass starters, Fire starters, or Water starters? Fire. All the way. Fire is always best, listen not to what the foolish I answered in the last question. Fire starters are always superior. Except tepig. I don’t like that guy. nor do I like fire monkey, but that may be for unfair reasons. I dislike pigs as animals for some reason I can’t understand and I will always irrationally hate anything that is a reference to Sun Wukong.
11. Leafeon or Glaceon? This is actually the hardest one so far. Lefeon is beautiful and represents change and evolution. They have that cute little leaf on their head and they are just so adorable. But Glaceon is Ice. I love ice. So much. I can’t really choose either of them easily, but I’ll have to go with glaceon…
58. Normal Castform, Water castform, Fire Castform, or Ice Castform? Personally, I never used castform. I thought it was a little weird, but I’m sure there are great strategies with it. I’m going purely by appearance, I think rain castform is the cutest of the four. Normal castform has his butt in the front, fire castform is an icon to the sun, my most reviled enemy, And while Ice castform is both ice and cute, it’s not as cute as a rain drop sittin on a cloud <3
80. Fly or Surf? Fly, the destination is what’s important, not the journey :P I just really didn’t like the surf music for a long time, so I prefer fly. That said, I did enjoy surfing a lot in X and Y. I loved my tentacruel~
97. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos? Not Sinnoh. Sinnoh did a lot for the pokemon franchise. It made leaps and strides for the series and I liked professor Juniper. I also liked Darkrai and his dungeon. I also liked budew and Roserade and this game made me appreciate pokemon in a way I never had before (I got a budew before I knew it evolved into roselia. I loved the budew and when it evolved I was ANGRY that it was roselia. I couldn’t control the feelings of friendship I had already made with it, so I used it. Roserade wound up being my sweeper through the rest of the game and I realized that I had made a mistake in my assumption that a pokemon could be bad.
Not Hoenn. Hoenn changed a lot for the series too. it broke the mold in a lot of ways and was the first set released on the gba. Secret bases, stickers, and everything were great. It introduced some of my favorite pokemon that I still use on my teams today.
Not Unova. Unova was incredible. The story made me cry on more than one occasion. I loved it and actually played it to completion, which I hadn’t done for Sinnoh before it.
The last three are much harder to weed out. Kalos changed so much. It let me be who I wanted to be. It let me feel free in a world that had always been rigid. It let me be me in the best sense. I spent literally weeks not training at all and just berry farming. I spent days just wandering around in awe of the scenery. Johto. Oh my god Johto. Just. Johto. it was a magical place for me. The legendary dogs, lugia and ho-oh. The fact that you could. literally. go back to kanto. Meet all those people again. Dark types. Ice cave. Silver, your rival. The radio that meant something. Discovering the Unown. sprout tower. slowpoke tails. It was beautiful. And of course Kanto, the place that started it all. plugging in pokemon blue version into my game boy. becoming the young boy on screen. raising my charmander. catching every pokemon I could and facing off gym leader after gym leader and foiling team rocket. My god. It changed the way I thought of life.
Asking me to choose between these last three is difficult. But. If I were to only play one game from the pokemon series. It would be Johto.
I love the EP5 mangaka’s artwork so much you don’t even know, guys.
I mean, fuck, I swooned over this picture so much that I actually FIXED my scanner that hasn’t been working for the past two years solely so I could scan in this image and post it for the people that follow me. Because, seriously, Lambda in that black dress is dangerous…
Madoka AU where magical girls make contracts for whatever they want, then quickly disaffirm their contract, thus scamming Kyubey because he’s an idiot and didn’t take business law.
a little love story about mermaids and tattoos
i think your favourite boy from ouran high school host club says a lot about you